Thursday, March 28, 2013

July 2011 - Part 1

Wow almost a year has gone by AGAIN!  What an amazing year it was too! July was jam packed with fun adventures.  We try our best to head to California (mostly San Diego) for 4th of July.  Our anniversary is July 2nd so we kill two birds with one stone.  This year we decided to head to Knott's Berry Farm.  I hadn’t been there in FOREVER!!  What a BLAST!!!  The first day we headed to Newport Beach and let the kids hang out.  My beautiful ballerina LOVES the beach.  She just plays in the sand, dips her toes in the water, and soaks up all the sun! 
 

The next day we headed to the park.  We actually stayed at the hotel so it was an easy walk over!  What a great time we had.  The kids had fun going on the roller coasters, as you can see on miss Gabi goo's face!  I have MUCH more to post about July so I will break it up!!!  It feels great to start journaling again!  I always think about it, but get so busy!  I am barely getting my photo books for 2010 done, so I need to get my bootie in gear!!!
 

 

I can’t believe how scared they are of them!  I LOVE them although Montezuma’s Revenge left me weak in the knees.  The next day we went over to the water park and soaked up some sun there.  They had one of those really REALLY REALLY high water slides that you go head first on.  I boldly walked up the 100 flights of stairs and got myself ready to go down AND then PANIC!! I climbed back up the slide and did the walk of shame down the 100 flight of stairs!  WHAT the heck man!  Seriously, ever since I had kids my courage has diminished and my fear of something going wrong has grown! How embarrassing and I will never live that down!!!
 
Well hopefully I will stay on task and get myself caught up!  Not to mention ALL my Pinterest obsessions I NEED to journal about!  AND that extra special surprise blessing we received!!!
 

No comments: