Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some favs from our last pettiskirt photoshoot.....


I love these two images. Well the first one is just to darn cute. The girls just look so amazing. Of course the gorgeous photoshoot was from Miss Amy Jamieson herself. The second picture is miss Gabi goo playing with a necklace. We couldn't get her out of the shot, but it turned out so cute anyway. More to come and I know I keep saying my website will be done soon, but it really will. Things have been crazy over here and I am just trying to do it all.

2 comments:

Meg A - H said...

Hi my name is meg i am 12 years old and i would just like to say your skirts are the most beautiful i have ever seen and i would love to be one of those lucky girls modeling them that is my dream your skirts are gorgeous thank you for creating them seeing them made me feel like a princess thank-you.
meg xx

Cherry Blossoms said...

Gorgeous! Just GORGEOUS!