Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What am I doing on vacation?


Well, a whole lot of nothing! It has been wonderful....enjoying the kids and the family has been much needed. I have not had a chance to get some really quality pictures, but I took my favorites and played around on photoshop. Granted they are not the best, but the first time I played around with levels. I found a really cool blog called www.coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com the directions were awesome and got me motivated to play around a bit. I am just loving San Diego weather, well anything is better than the boiling heat of our crazy Arizona! It has been in the high 70's and I am a nice shade of golden brown. The kids are loving the beach! Gabi actually lays and rolls around in it! Brandon is crazy about the ocean and jumps right in, makes my heart jump right out! They are busy busy building sand castles, sand desserts and night walks on the beach! We ventured to Legoland and that was completely awesome, I will post more pictures soon.

No comments: