Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch through the years!!!

Well, it was the annual trip to Schnepf Farm for the pumpkin patch and mine and Nay's trip to get ourselves some lemonade. I thought I would share some pictures of our trip through the years. Actually, it started when Nay and I, my best friend in the whole world, were pregnant with the boys and we took Miss "I". No pictures of that trip, I think I was as big as a house and my ankles had gone missing for months!

Aren't they so stinking cute!!! I will have to post a picture of Clint and Brandon later. They were dressed in matching overalls! Not sure where Miss "I" went??
Getting bigger and still little cuties!!

Not sure why I have no photos of the four, so if you have one Nay send it over! No comments from the peanut gallery about the misspelling of Schnepf, I am not opening up my photoshop, yes I am that lazy!
They boys always look like they are having so much fun!! LOL

No comments: