Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little about LuckyGabi










There they are my Lucky and my Gabi! No we are not a bunch of free spirit hippies naming our boy Lucky. We took a lot of heat, but the name is so special to us! Us being my hubby Clint and I. I will just jump right in and get personal. We tried for many years to get pregnant and could not. We finally went the in vitro route. I had some complications and long story short we were told we would be "lucky" if by "chance" we would get pregnant. Well we were Lucky! Gabriella was just a name I have always loved, but Gabi seems to fit this spunky little girl better! Well actually she is called by most people "baby Gabi" I really don't know anyone who does not call her that. My kids and husband are my very special blessings and I treasure them with all I have. My husband is a huge supporter of mine and without him I would not be where I am today. It is sort of a huge effort from all of us. My son helps out by letting me try on some tutus and pettiskirts on him. Yes I know I am awful, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. He is so cute always picking flowers for my hair bows and picking out some very interesting ribbon for baby Gabi's hair bows. I love creating new items and bringing my own flare to the tutus, pettiskirts and hair bows. So enough about me!

No comments: